pictureeee

pictureeee

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Missing Person's 1


I am currently reading the novel Missing Person’s. The author of this book is Clare O’Donohue. I have learned while reading this that I like the plot more than I do her writing style. Her writing style to me is nothing special in my opinion. A quick overview of this story is woman named Kate Conway works for a television network and has just got assigned a new case to tape for the show. The case she had received is about a missing girl named Theresa Moretti. Kate’s job is to interview people involved in her disappearance. These people include her mother, who still believes she is alive. Her brother, who has lost all hope. Her best friend who had plans to meet with Theresa the morning she went missing. A politician who was, maybe a little to close to Theresa. Her ex-boyfriend, who was obsessed with her even after she broke up with him. Then lastly the boyfriend she had when she went missing who has moved on completely. When Kate was assigned this case to do she was happy. She was happy because she knew getting involved in this would take her mind off the drama she had in her life. In her life her husband, that she was divorcing, just died. He died unexpectedly, and the doctors have no idea what happened. They believe it was murder. Therefore she became a suspect in the death of her husband. Another suspect in that case is her husband’s new girlfriend. Yes he had a girlfriend! That was a huge surprise in the novel. While she is a suspect in one case she is trying to solve another case. What irony! I enjoy how this book has two different cases in one. That is all I know now I can’t wait to keep reading to find out what is next. This book I am sure will have plenty more surprises. For example when we figure out what happened to Theresa. Or what happened to Kate’s husband, Kenny. Questions I ask myself while reading this are is Theresa alive or dead? If she is alive who took her and why or did she runaway for some reason? Then if she ran away why? If Theresa is dead who killed her and why? Then with Kate’s husband there are different questions that pop into my head. Who killed him if it was murder? If it was even murder? All these questions keep reading and checking my blog to find the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment