pictureeee

pictureeee

Friday, October 18, 2013

Now You See You 4

I am already on to my next book. The book I am currently reading now is Now you See Her. The author of this novel is James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. This is the first James Patterson novel I have ever read in my life. The reason I chose to read one of his books was because my mom reads and loves his novel. Therefore I decided that I would give him try. I am very glad I decided to read one of his novels because I absolutely love this novel and I also actually enjoy his unique writing style. Mostly all of his books deal with mysteries or crimes or something in that nature. His books just make me never want to stop reading. I am definitely reading another one of his novels gain. So far in the book I am not far yet. Even though I am only about fifty five pages in the book is still so exciting already. Already a murder has occurred in this novel. If you read my past blog entries you might see that I like a theme to read about. My theme is crime and murder mysteries. Only the difference between my two books are in this book you know who the murderer is. In this novel the murderer is surprisingly the main character Nina Bloom.She went down to Key West, Florida for spring break. She went down with a couple of friends and her boyfriend. It was their last day of spring break and they were all drinking and drank a lot and passed out in her hotel room.  In the middle of the night she woke up and heard two voices in the bathroom.  She then got up and went to the bathroom to see who it was.  She then saw her boyfriend with her best friend.  She was devastated and ran out of the room still  kind of under the influence.  She stole her boyfriend's car and was driving recklessly.  She was driving too fast and saw a dog and tried to swerve away from the dog and while doing that accidentally hit a man and killed him.  It was kind of ironic that while trying to avoid hitting a dog she ended up hitting and killing  a real person.  Then to make matters worse police sirens started to grow closer and closer.  She was then put into the police car.  While in the police car the cop finally took a look at her while she was crying and fell in love with her.  Within a year they were married and she did not return to college.  Another example of irony is during the worst day of her life, she ended up happier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment