pictureeee

pictureeee

Friday, October 18, 2013

Missing Person's 3



Now after we have found out what happened to Theresa Moretti we still need to know what happened to Kate’s husband, Kenny. It was actually a complete shock. This part of the story I was so shocked. I figured it would be either the girlfriend he had at the time. Her name was Vera. Or it could either be Kate. I thought Vera could have done because she could have gotten angry at Kenny. I thought that she would have gotten mad because before Kenny died he was telling his best friend that he wanted to get back together with Kate. He actually stopped paying his divorce lawyer, which is actual proof that he was considering or wanting to get back together with his wife. I would too having a wife is a big commitment and you should try to stick with that in my opinion. I actually grew feelings for Kate in this novel and she actually loved her husband, therefore I wanted them to work things out and get back together. Kate I thought might have killed him because she might not of wanted to get a divorce so she just killed him to avoid that. Or I thought she might of killed him because she got so angry when she found out about the affair he was having. Only as I kept reading the book I learned she had nothing to do with his death. Kate was a loving wife. She found a shirt of his while cleaning up and wore it to bed. She missed him so much and if she missed him so much why would she kill him? Therefore in my opinion it was an open and shut case that Vera had killed him by poisoning his food or something that would cause him to die suddenly and untraceably. Only in the end Vera did not do it either! How Kenny died was from drinking tea. Yes, drinking tea caused him to die. The reason it caused him to die was because the tea contained a special plant that causes heart attacks. I hated this part of the book to be honest. I was all excited to see who killed Kenny thinking I knew them and everything would tie together. Only it was just a blah ending to me. It kind of left me wondering and wanting to know more about it, but oh well I guess I will have to start over on the next book!    

No comments:

Post a Comment